Knowledge and Expertise
Algoé coaches help and support individuals or groups with personal and professional development in order to quickly achieve results with high added value in the long-term.
What makes us special to our clients
- Algoé coaches intervene in both the private and public sectors in complex, multicultural and multidisciplinary environments which are rapidly changing.
- Our coaches understand the specific characteristics and the ins and outs of an organisation: their role in organisations has provided them with an understanding of the constraints of legislation and assessment.
- Algoé’s wealth of human capital draws on complementarity and encounters between professionals from scientific, social and humanities backgrounds.
- At Algoé we know the difference between coaching and consulting.
As an authorised Syntec Coaching firm, we respect the coaching charter and its key points: commitment of the coachee, confidentiality, ethics, supervision.
Algoé ways and means
- Our coaching is focused on the individual or team as part of the organisation, with its challenges, culture and objectives.
- Coachees are considered sources for solutions, which the coach helps draw out and build upon by expanding the sphere of possibilities through questioning.
- In our coaching process coachees play a major role in their changes.
- Our coaches are involved in an internal community of coaches and consultants, thereby encouraging their own professional development.
Our insight helps answer these frequently-asked questions from our clients:
How can we boost the momentum of a struggling project team?
Can you coach a manager who finds himself with a new team to manage following a reorganisation?
Can you help a director who has to manage managers in a decentralised organisation?
Can you coach a Board of Directors that has lost its “fluidity”?
What do empathy and emotion have to do with my Board of Directors?
I can no longer make myself feel committed and neither can my team!Ask us your questions