- Developing new structures to improve the patient pathway and availability of treatment.
- Adapting structures to encourage closer links between sectors
- Financing innovative projects and developing ecosystems for partner-based research
- Changes in careers and skills in the healthcare sector
- Developing and coordinating collaborative integrated research projects (cognitive and clinical)
- Carrying out feasibility studies and providing support for creating research infrastructures
- Support for healthcare professionals (coaching)
- Support in carrying out projects for facilities and for participative services.
- Introducing new organisation models with the aim of making patients the main focus of hospitals’ activities
- Supporting the medical device industry as it transitions from selling products to selling services
- Studying the impact of development and construction projects on health
- Optimising traffic flows to reduce treatment time and improve quality
- Our in-depth understanding of all the stakeholders in the industry and their interactions: healthcare facilities, public authorities, industrial groups, research structures etc.
- Our ability to manage complex, innovative, collaborative projects (national and international) involving all of the industry’s ecosystems
- Our multidisciplinary teams (engineering, life sciences, political sciences, business and management) which help us respond to cross-cutting issues
- Our proficiency in engaging clinicians, researchers and patient representatives in meaningful dialogue
Centres for fundamental and applied research
Structures de recherche publique
Structures de recherche privée
Public authorities and administrations
Autorités de régulation et de contrôle
Sécurité Sociale et mutuelles
Healthcare and medical-social institutions
Centres de soins